Tuesday, December 14, 2010

'All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome'


This book is simple, beautiful, and heartwarming.  It's critics feel that it simplifies something that is so complex but isn't that exactly what we need when we are describing what differences these wonderful individuals have?  I think the characteristics that the author focuses on are absolutely endearing when describing our furry friends or our children/adults that sometimes struggle in the world.  I originally looked at sample pages online at Amazon but didn't truly fall in love until I saw the book in it's entirety.  My only wish is that the term 'Asperger' wasn't used but rather autism.  I feel that children identified with any type of an autism spectrum disorder would also benefit from the descriptions in this book.  I would love to pass a copy out to every child, adolescent and even adult that I know that has been given this label.  A must for every bookshelf!
-Abby










1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete